February 15, 2015

February Birchbox


Birchbox
I received a Birchbox subscription for my birthday in December and I must say, I am loving it! For those of you that don't know, this is a monthly box subscription and each month you receive 4 to 5 beauty samples that are personalized for you based on a profile you fill out on the Birchbox website. It is so much fun getting to try new luxurious beauty products that I normally wouldn't. There were two products from this month's box that I was particularly excited to try.

I have recently become interested, possible obsessed, with lip products so I was super excited to see theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss when I opened my box. The shade is BAM! and it is a beautiful pink, but not too pink, if that makes sense. I can easily see this gloss becoming a regular part of my makeup routine.I was also really happy to see the BeeKind Body Lotion, it is made with honey and chamomile and the scent is incredible!

The box also included a Klorane Dry Shampoo, Juiuce Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser, and Paula's Choice skin treatment for stubborn skin imperfections.

If you want a monthly birchbox you can subscribe here!


No comments:

Post a Comment