April 10, 2015

Happy Friday #6 // Cupcakes and Floral Jeans

HAPPY FRIDAY!! There are only three weeks of school left in my semester and I can't tell you how great that feels. This week has been full of great food, beautiful Loft jeans, and homework...lots and lots of homework.

lavender lemon cupcakes thehollypaige.blogspot.com

This past weekend while spending time celebrating Easter with my family, my mom and I made these Lavender Lemon Cupcakes with a recipe from The Spice and Tea Exchange. It is definitely not a recipe that everyone will like, but I am in love with it! These cupcakes have the perfect amount of sweetness, and didn't my mom do a beautiful job with the icing? I wish I was eating one right now!

I also made this maple glazed chicken this week. It was super easy and delicious. I will definitely be making it again.


I bought these floral jeans from loft a few weeks ago and I want to wear them everyday for the rest of my life! Okay, that may be a bit dramatic...but I really do love them and I foresee myself wearing them a lot!

Please excuse the shortness of this post; this week was crazy busy.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment