February 27, 2015

Happy Friday #1


Happy Friday Everyone! Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite things from this past week, this post may become something I do regularly so let me know what you think about it.

I made this tomato basil chicken this week and it was delicious! It would be great for an at home date night this weekend.

We all have days or weeks when we just don't feel like doing anything. If you are feeling this way, you need to read this blog post. It has some great tips.

One of my all time favorite TV shows is Gilmore Girls. I have the series on DVD and I have watched it all the way through at least three times, that being said, I find this buzzfeed post to be hilariously accurate, specifically numbers 2 and 5.

My favorite beauty product this week has been the Murad Clarifying Mask. I have been having some rather annoying acne and this mask cleared it right up!


In other news, I had another snow day on Monday and I must say, it was quite nice! I did a little bit of studying for school but most of the day was spent relaxing. Brandon and I also went for a nice walk while it was snowing.

What are some of your favorites things from this week?

(linking with Fab Friday Favorites)

No comments:

Post a Comment