April 12, 2015

Spring Eyeshadow

perfect spring eye shadow thehollypaige.blogspot.com

Recently I have grown tired of my eyeshadow routine, I don't tend to change it up a whole lot. So in hopes of remedying this problem, I ordered this Cynthia Rowley No 2 eyeshadow pallet from Birchbox. It has a little more color than what I normally wear but yet the colors are still soft and subtle. I thought it would be perfect for spring.

the perfect spring eye shadow thehollypaige.blogspot.com

After using this pallet many times, I love it! It took me a few tries to figure out how I wanted to incorporate these colors into my eyeshadow but I think I have come up with something I really like. These shadows are very light so in order to get great color payoff, primer is a must.

I have been applying the shade marshmallow(cream) all over my eye, cotton candy(purple) on the outer portion of my lid, and confetti(pink) on the inner corner. Licorice is a great mat black and works perfect as a soft black liner when applied with an angled liner brush. Cotton candy is my favorite in the pallet because it is purple but still quite subtle. For a little extra color I like to add Cynthia Rowley eyeliner in violet.

I haven't quite figured out how to use the shade cloud(green), so if you have a recommendation please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment