April 17, 2015

Happy Friday #7 // Weekly Favorites and Recap

Hello lovely friends!

How are you?

I couldn't be better, seeing as though I have 1 week and 2 days of school until I am officially a senior in college!! But who's counting?

That just doesn't seem possible, it seems like only months ago I was 18 years old, taking the ACT, getting accepted into college, and graduating high school. Where has the time gone! (geez I sound old, don't I?)

Anyway, on to today's post. I wanted to share a few of my favorite things from this last week. So lets get started..

Favorite Day



Brandon and I spent most of Saturday riding our bikes around some beautiful trails in Little Rock, AR. I think we figured out that we rode about 9 miles (I was sore for days). But, it was such a great day! The weather was perfect and the time we got to spend together, away from school, was very much needed. Plus, we found the perfect picnic spot! We plan on going back when finals are over to celebrate.

Favorite Makeup

This week I have been loving ELF cool bronzer. The colors are perfect for my skin tone, it blends nicely, and it is 3 dollars! It doesn't get much better than that.

Favorite Quote



Favorite TV Show

I may have joined the crowd a little late, but I love Glee!! It instantly puts me in a good mood and I find myself wanting to dance and sing along with the show.

What were the highlights of your week? Do you have any TV show recommendations that I should watch after I finish Glee?

No comments:

Post a Comment