March 08, 2015

Beauty Wish List

I have been doing a little bit of online window shopping for makeup lately and there are so many great products that I am dying to try! Here is a look into my current beauty wish list, there are many more products than I'm sharing today but these are the main items on my list.

Spring Makeup//contour kit, ambient lighting blush, kat von d eyeshadow  thehollypaige.blogspot.com

One: Butter London High Tea Collection nail polish in the shade Tiddly- this color is gorgeous!

Two: Sephora collection cream lipstick in the shade Love Life. I have one of these lipsticks in a coral shade and I love it. It is super pigmented and long lasting.

Three:  Kat Von D Chrysalis Eyeshadow palette. I typically wear pretty neutral eyeshadow but there is something about the bright blue and purple in this palette that I really love.

Four: The Anastasia brow wiz is something I have been seeing on a ton of  beauty blogs lately and I just want to know what all the hype is about. I have some crazy brows sometimes so I think this would be a great product to try.

Five: Smashbox Contour Kit-I love the contoured look and I think this kit would be a great thing to have because you have all the shades you need and the perfect brush.

Six: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush, one in every color please! This blush is just SO beautiful! If I could only pick one, I think I would go with the shade subdued coral.

Unfortunately, all of the items are quite pricey, but we can dream right?

Have you tried any of these products? Do you love them? Let me know!

(Linking with Fab Favorites)
(Linking with The Knotted Chain)

No comments:

Post a Comment