March 06, 2015

Happy Friday #2 // Lovely Links

Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you have had a great week. This is the THIRD week my blog has been live and I am loving every second of it, thank you all for reading!

As of right now, there will new post every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. If there is anything specific you would like to see me write about let me know!

great blog posts: clean eating, being a better friend, boosting confidence, and DIY kate spade earings

I have read so many great blog posts this week so I thought I would share some links for you to check out over your morning coffee. I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I did.

I participated in a 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge with the I Don't Go to the Gym blog and it was great! I know this isn't a link to a specific post but this blog has so many great healthy recipes and fitness tips, I couldn't pick just one.

I believe that confidence is one of the most important things you can have, not the kind of confidence that's overbearing or arrogant but the kind that makes you comfortable being who you are no matter what. Here are 10 ways to boost your confidence. 

Are you being the best friend you can be? Whether you are or not, here are some ways to be a better friend.

I am a huge lover of all things Kate Spade. I have been lusting over these earrings for quite a while now but they are kind of expensive. Here is a DIY project to make your own!

What are some of your favorite links from this week?

(Linking with Friday Fab Favorites)

No comments:

Post a Comment