November 06, 2015

Happy Friday // Life and Blog Update

Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I'm sorry I have been so absent from this blog lately. I really don't know why I haven't written anything, I guess I just haven't had any good post ideas. BUT, no need to worry, I have a few posts in mind for the holiday season!

I thought for this Friday post I would give you all an update on life lately.

We have been loving life with Amora. She is growing so fast and she makes us laugh every day. Her favorite treat is peanut butter. Her favorite games are hide and seek and tug-of-war. She does NOT like having baths and hardly ever sits still. 


Brandon and I had engagement pictures taken at the end of October by the FABULOUS KD Photography. She is so much fun and does amazing work!! I can't wait for her and her husband to shoot our wedding in May! 


Thankfully, we were out of school for a couple days in October for fall break so we got spend some time at home. I cherished every second with my parents and grandparents. Also, the weather at home was wonderfully fall like and I thoroughly enjoyed wearing my fall clothing. 


I hope you have a beautiful weekend and stay tuned for some holiday related posts coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment