November 11, 2015

Gift Guide // For the College Aged Ladies in Your LIfe

This may seem sort of early to some of you since it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but if you are like me, you have already started purchasing gifts for people. Starting your Christmas shopping early is a great way to keep from becoming overwhelmed when December actually begins.

I love reading and looking at gift guide posts this time of year. They can be a lot of help when trying to come up with a gift for someone because they may share something you didn't know about or hadn't thought of.

After all, one of my favorite things about the holiday season is coming up with special gifts to give to the special people in my life!

I thought that as a 20 something, college student I would share a few things that I would enjoy receiving or would give to my friends in hopes of helping those of you with 20 somethings in your life. The best thing about these gifts is that they are all under 25 dollars so they are perfect if you are on a budget! 

So, lets get started!


One $18: Kate Spade travel mug for the 20 something who is always on the go and running low on sleep. 

Two $25: Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip set for the beauty lover who won't spend their own money on lots of lip products.

Three $22 : Kate Spade notebook for the list maker or journaler in your life. (is "journaler" even a word?)

Four $19 : Beautiful and simple stud earrings for the girl with a minimalist attitude. 

Five $13.50 : Republic of Tea holiday sampler for the tea lover. 

I hope this helps you in your holiday shopping endeavors and MERRY CHRISTMAS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment