September 28, 2015

September 2015 Favorites!

I love September!

The transition from summer to fall means the weather starts to cool off, fall decorations get put out, long sleeve shirts and jeans start getting worn, apple cider is more enjoyable, and darker nail polishes start coming out!

I love everything about the fall season and this past month I have really started feeling festive. I am loving all things maroon and dark green. I have started drinking my favorite fall teas and pumpkin spice coffee and I can't wait to start making plans for the upcoming holiday season!

Here is a look into the things I have been loving this month!


Revlon Gel Envy nail polish in High Stakes 

Maybelline Color Sensation in Magnificent Mauve

Clinique High Impact Mascara 

Kate Spade New York 2016 Agenda

Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice K-Cups


What have been some of your favorite things this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment