March 11, 2015

Top 3 Loose Leaf Teas


Best Loose Leaf Teas: black, grean, and rooibos thehollypaige.blogspot.com

I am seriously in love with tea, I drink at least two cups a day- green, rooibos, black, herbal, white...I love it all! There is just something so relaxing about sitting down with a hot cup, sometimes a whole pot, of tea. It's my favorite part of the day. When I'm really needing to relax, I make a cup of fine loose leaf tea.

top 3 loose leaf teas-Blueberry Lemon Green Tea thehollypaige.blogspot.com

Blueberry Lemon Green Tea is one of my all time favorites. It is soothing, light, and fruity. It is my tea of choice in the evening or on a warmer day. I always choose to drink my tea hot but this one would probably be great iced as well.

thop 3 loose leaf teas-paris morning black tea  thehollypaige.blogspot.com


Paris Morning Black Tea is one of my favorite teas to drink in the morning when I want something a little more exciting than plain English Breakfast Tea. It has a slightly fruity taste with a hint of vanilla and caramel. Also, how cute is the name...Paris Morning...it just sounds fancy!


Sweet Hearts Rooibos Tea is what I drink when I'm craving something sweet. It has strawberry, rose, adorable sugar hearts, and rhubarb. The flavor is sweet, rich, and all around fabulous!

Another black tea I really like is Apple Dumpling from teaoli.com but they must have stopped selling it because I can't find it online anymore...sad day. :(

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you enjoyed reading this and I would love to know what your favorite teas are.

No comments:

Post a Comment