March 20, 2015

Happy Friday #4 // Top 3 Bible Verses

Hey everyone! I hope you have had a great week! Mine has been slightly exhausting but no need to worry, I'm officially on Spring Break!! If your spring break has passed, I hope it was great and if yours is yet to come, have fun!

Due to the fact that this week has been so busy, I have had a hard time thinking of something for this Happy Friday post. I finally decided to share 3 Bible verses that help encourage me when I'm feeling down and I wonder why I'm in college, want to move back home, and cry for a couple days.


1. "I love you, Lord; you are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection." Psalm 18:1-2 It's easy to forget this, and to rely on your own strength but you don't have to! God is your strength!

2. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5 This has always been one of my favorite verses. I have a tendency to try to figure everything out, I want to know why something is happening and what God's plan is. So when I find myself feeling that way, I remind myself of this verse, say a little prayer, and move on.

3. "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, they are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."  Jeremiah 29:11-13 This verse speaks for itself. God has good plans for you; just look for Him, pray when you are worried or feel like falling apart, and Do Not Give Up!

I hope these verses help give you comfort when you are stressed to the max and have no idea what you are supposed to be doing. Know that God is with you wherever you go, and tomorrow will be better!

What are some of your favorite bible verses when you need some help refocusing?

No comments:

Post a Comment