1. Lauren Conrad's blog is one of my all time favorite blogs to read. She has great beauty and fashion tips, book club recommendations, fitness tips, recipes, and all sorts of other wonderful things to read.
2. Career Girl Daily is another great lifestyle blog.
3. The Private Life of a Girl is all about beauty, fashion, travel, and lifestyle. There is a ton of great content to read that will keep you busy for a while.
1. Is Everyone Hanging out Without Me? This is what I plan to read during my spring break. It is supposed to be funny and great for 20 somethings.
2. I read Girls in White Dresses a while ago and really enjoyed it. It is also a great book for 20 somethings.
3. The Best of Me is a fantastic love story book, as is all of Nicholas Sparks books.
4. I just finished Bridge to Haven and loved it!
5. Redeeming Love is one of my all time favorite books!
(Anything by Francine Rivers is great! She is one of my favorite authors. Her books are faith based, moving, and all around great!)
I hope this reading list gives you something great to read over spring break!
Comment and let me know what's on your current reading list!
(Linking with Fab Favorites)