March 27, 2015

Happy Friday #5 // Spring Break Recap

This week has been full of family, friends, and relaxation! I haven't done anything super exciting but I thought I would share my favorite things from the past week. 

DIY makeup storage: thehollypaige.blogspot.com

I did a small DIY project. These jars used to contain delicious pumpkin butter but now they serve as pretty makeup brush storage. I used a gold paint pen to decorate the jars like I wanted and filled them with plastic crystals. I think they turned out quite nicely, but just for the record, drawing circles on a round surface is not an easy task.


The best part of my spring break was all the time spent with family. On Thursday I spent all day shopping and eating with my mom and grandma. If you are ever in Northwest Arkansas, I highly recommend eating at The Crumpet Tea Room. The food is delicious and they have a ton of wonderful teas to choose from: I would recommend french breakfast tea and you must eat an orange roll (or 6)!

Now that the break is almost over and I'm about to start school again, I regret not working on homework, but the break from school was so refreshing and very much needed!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

(Linking with Fab Favorites)

No comments:

Post a Comment