March 18, 2015

Beauty on a Budget // Ulta Haul

You know when you go into a store and think "I only need a few things, it won't take long" and you leave an hour later with way more than you went in for? Well this is what happens every time I go into ulta. When I was home for the weekend a couple weeks ago and I had to make a stop at ulta (there isn't one where I'm currently living) and ended up with way more than I intended...but on the bright side, everything I got was budget friendly!

When I got to the store I discovered that they had a special on ulta brand makeup, which by the way is wonderfully priced, so I got quite a few new things to try. I also picked up Revlon Nearly Naked foundation and a Real Techniques powder brush (the only two items I actually went to buy).  ps: stay tuned for a review of the foundation in the near future. 

Beauty on a Budget: Ulta Makeup-eyeshadow, mascara, blush, and lip products thehollypaige.blogspot.com

The ulta amped lashes mascara is something I was really excited to try and it has not disappointed! Also, the double ended eyeliner is a great product and would be nice for traveling because you have a black and brown liner in one pencil.

Beauty on a Budget: ULTA lip crayon and lip gloss thehollypaige.blogspot.com

I got two ulta lip products: a lip crayon in the shade OH! (orangish) and a butter balm lip gloss in the shade thumbelina (bright pink). They are both brighter than I normally wear but I think they will be great for spring and summer.

Beauty on a Budget: Ulta Eyeshadow thehollypaige.blogspot.com

I got three ulta eyeshadow quads for free (because I spent too much money) and a single eyeshadow in the shade flutter. These eyeshadows are all beautiful colors and I am having a lot of fun trying new looks with them. 


I love this yellow diamond illuminating powder. It adds just enough brightness without too much sparkle. I also got the ulta bronzer blush duo for spending too much money ;). 

This is the first time I have ever purchased or used ulta brand products but so far I am really enjoying them and the best part is, every one was under $10!

Do you have any recommendations for budget beauty products? If so, comment below and let me know what they are.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Holly! I'll definitely be trying out some of your recommendations. When I need to be very budget conscious I try out some Elf products. I love their eye liner but my favorite product is the make-up setting spray :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ELF does have some great products! I haven't tried the setting spray but I will have to pick some up soon, thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete