March 15, 2015

Sunday Night Pamper

I think it is important to set aside some time each week to pamper yourself. Whether you have 10 minutes or a couple hours, you need time to recharge and refocus. You could use this time to take a bath, paint your nails, do a face mask, read a book, or just sit in silence by yourself-whatever works for you. I always try to make time on Sunday evening to have a little pamper session. This is a great time for me because it is right before I have to go back to class on Monday, start studying again, and go back to real life: it's my time to refocus.


I try to change up my pamper routine a little each week. This week I am doing a hair mask, face mask, and repainting my nails. I love to do a hair mask every other week to help my hair feel softer and repair some damage from the past weeks of blow drying and curling. This amika nourishing mask is my favorite! It smells great and leaves my hair feeling healthy. I like to put it on my hair for about 10 minutes after I get out of the shower and then rinse it out. I also love to use this polishing face mask while I have the mask on my hair. It is extremely exfoliating, which I love this time of year.

After I have taken care of my hair and face, its time to repaint my nails. I am using Essie nail polish in the shade Jazz tonight. It is a really nice neutral color.

I also plan to read some blog posts from this weekend, light a nice candle, drink a huge cup of tea, and maybe watch an episode of Parenthood on Netflix.

I hope you find some time this week to relax and pamper yourself! You deserve it!
If you already do this, what is your favorite thing to do during your pamper time?

(linking with fab favorites)

No comments:

Post a Comment