April 05, 2015

Beauty on a Budget // Skin Care


Skin care is something that tends to be rather expensive, like crazy expensive. So I'm sharing my favorite budget friendly skin care items. I have acne prone skin (since I was about 10 years old) so I try to stick with gentle products and these are a few that have been working really well for my skin recently.

I wash my face every morning with neutrogena pink grapefruit oil-free acne wash. I love that this has little scrubby things (if you know the actual name, let me know) and the smell is refreshing and helps me fell more awake.

I have been using cetaphil daily facial moisturizer for years and don't see myself changing that anytime soon. It is unscented, light weight, non-greasy, and perfect for my acne prone skin

Finally, freemans face masks, I wouldn't say that these are really anything special but they are great if you want to stick to a budget! I think they cost around $5. My favorite is the charcoal polishing mask. It leaves my skin feeling clean and it is a very strong exfoliate. I really want to try the tea and lemon clay mask.

What are your favorite budget friendly skin care items? I am always looking for new things to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment