April 01, 2015

March Favorites // Urban Decay, Revlon, Tea, & Jewlery

Where did March go?! This month has gone by super fast and all I can think about is the upcoming warm weather! I have tried a lot of new beauty products this month and most of them have been great!

Now it's time to narrow things down and tell you about a few of my favorites from this month! First of all, the Netflix original show, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is hilarious! One of my favorite parts of the day is sitting down in the evening to watch a silly, easy to watch show and drink my tea. Recently, I have been hooked on chamomile with lavender tea. It is refreshing and relaxing and it smells heavenly while brewing. Does the smell matter to anyone else or is that just me?


I had seen all sorts of raves about Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy nail polish (quite a long name)  and I was wanting some new spring colors so I picked up the shade carshark, a light pink color. I fell in love! This nail polish stayed on my nails for a FULL week, without chipping! I then decided that I would never use another nail polish and I got the shade roulette rush which is a super bold red. I can't wait to try some other colors.

Staying with the spring/summer theme, I am loving all things coconut, and Victoria's Secret coconut milk body oil (not available online) is amazing! It smells great, doesn't feel too greasy, and is super moisturizing!

I ordered this simple layering necklace (similar) and initial necklace off etsy and I haven't stopped wearing them since.  I think they are so simple and they go with every outfit!

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in the shade Tulip: theholypaige.blogspot.com

Fresh sugar lip treatments are perfect for me because I prefer to wear lip color that is light weight rather than heavy lipstick. I have used the shade tulip everyday since I bought it! It is moisturizing and smooth on my lips and I love the bright pink color!

urban decay naked flushed palette in the shade strip: thehollypaige.blogspot.com

Oh My Goodness! Have you ever seen a bronze/highlight/blush palette so beautiful?! I have been reaching for my Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette with the blush shade Strip every morning. These color work perfect with my skin, last all day, and the packaging is gorgeous!

My list of favorite items this month could go on forever but I think I'll stop here. I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what your favorite products have been this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment