April 26, 2015

Origins Wish List

In the past month or so I have sampled a few Origins products (for the fist time ever), and loved every one of them. Since I enjoyed the samples so much, I have been doing a lot reading and window shopping for some Origins products to purchase, the list of things I want has gotten quite lengthy. 


Here are just a few the items I'm dying to try. The clear improvements mask is something I have seen all over beauty blogs. I really want to try this because my skin tends to break out randomly, and I think this mask would be great for clearing out pores and preventing break outs. The gloomaway grapefruit body wash/ bubble bath just sounds amazing! I love the smell of grapefruit and I think a grapefruit bubble bath would be a great mood lifter. I tried a sample of origins modern friction dermabrasion a few weeks ago...it was excellent!! It left my skin feeling soft and looking perfectly polished. I would love to have the full sized bottle.

I have been looking for a serum to try recently and I think the original skin renewal serum would be perfect! It is designed to reduce dullness, shrink pores, and renew 20-something skin. Finally, I would love to try origins drink up lip balm in the shade nude nectarine. I don't really have a good reason for this other than I think the color looks nice and I love a good tinted lip balm (doesn't everyone?).

Have you tried any of these products? Do you have any origins recommendations? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment