August 21, 2015

My "OH NO! I'm running late" Face

We all have days when we either hit the snooze button too many times or get distracted watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. in the morning...or is that just me?

Anyway, you realized that you have 15 minutes left to get ready for the day. You can always go though the day without any make up (that's what I normally do) but for the days you really need make up or just want to look and feel more put together here is my "running late" make up routine.


By the way, I did time myself putting on this make up and it took LESS THAN 5 MINUTES! 

Laura Mercier tented moisturizer in the shade porcelain has become my everyday choice for foundation! It looks so natural and is so comfortable to wear. It is like my skin only slightly better! I apply it all over my face with just my finger tips and set it with a translucent setting powder. 

I have been using Maybelline fit me concealer in the shade fair for quite a while now and I love it! I don't really know what else to say about it. I use this concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes and blend it in with my finger. 

I have written about the Urban Decay Naked Flushed pallet before but it is still what I reach for on a daily basis. Especially when I'm in a hurry and don't want to dig for a separate bronzer, blush, and highlight. 


For my eyes, I use Naked from the Urban Decay Naked 1 pallet all over my eye. Then I use my finger to press Toasted (or any of the shimmery shades) on the center of my lid just to give an extra little extra something. I finish off my eyes with Covergirl Full Lash Bloom mascara. I have been using this for a long time and it is one of my all time favorites! 

Finally, I finish the look off with Revlon colorburst balm stain in the shade honey douce. 

I hope this helps you out the next time you are running late! It is a great make up routine for a busy school morning when you just don't have time to put a lot of effort into make up!

Let me know what your favorite products are when you're in a rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment