You know, those little things that happen through out a normal day that may seem insignificant, but are actually the very things that make life great. I have made an effort to do this the last few weeks and it makes the routine of going to school all day and doing homework all night a little less miserable.
I thought I would share some of the 'little things' in my life that make me thankful to be alive...things that make life fun and can turn a crappy day into a great day.
- Coming home from a long day, to a puppy that is UNCONTROLLABLY excited to see me.
- Getting a hand written letter in the mail from my grandma. (My nana started sending me letters when I moved away for college four years ago and I have saved every one of them)
- Cooking dinner with my Fiance.
- Peeling a cutie and keeping the peel in one piece.
- Finding princess parking when I'm running late.
These are just a few of my little things from the last week.
What were some of yours?