June 24, 2015

My Simple Summer Makeup Routine

For summer I love wearing light and fresh makeup. There is nothing worse than going out in the heat and sweating with a thick layer of makeup on your face.


I like to stick to a simple base with Maybelline dream lumi highlighting concealer under my eyes and Maybelline fit me concealer on any redness or blemishes. I also like wearing a light layer of Revlon nearly naked foundation (review). It provides light coverage and evens out my skin tone without feeling heavy. This foundation is one of my favorites because it looks super natural.

For bronzer and blush, I like wearing something with a bit of shimmer during summer. Right now, I am have a bit of a moment with the Elf cool bronzer and Too Faced sweathearts perfect flushed blush in the shade peach beach. This blush is a great, easy to wear, natural looking product for summer.


As far as my eyes go, I don't do much at all. For warmer weather, I think the simpler the better. For this look, I used just a little bit of Maybelline color tattoo cream eye shadow in the shade barely branded and Ulta eye shadow in the shade flutter. Also, Covergirl full lash bloom mascara in the shade black brown is my favorite mascara right now.

Finally, I use Too Faced la creme lip cream in the shade nude beach for pretty much every look.  It is so hydrating and easy to wear.

I hope all of you are having a great summer!!

What are some of your go to makeup products for summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment